Review by Tanya Hindes
I've not had much luck with my skin these couple of years, dry, sensitive skin along with acne and eczema. I've tried tons of different creams, serums and oils, but nothing is working, especially as I have sensitive skin. So I tried something a little different, to work on the inside rather than the outside, and it is so far a positive improvement. What was I expecting? A yucky tasting syrup you have to force down your throat each day - but this was not the case with Wassen collagen, it comes in an orange flavour and tastes quite nice, and it quickly became my morning routine. Although I liked the flavour, it is a shame there isn't other flavours available, but that is my only grumble. I hadn't told anyone I was using the Wassen collagen drink, and I have received unprompted positive comments about my skin, thus this encouraged me to continue. I would highly recommend it.
Posted on 14/08/2015
Loved Using This!
Review by Albertine Brandon
- I tried out a box of these and I actually really enjoyed using them! I really liked the orange flavour and after 10 days I could already see some improvements in my skin (more specifically I had a bit more of a glow, which was amazing!) Posted on 13/08/2015
Loved using this!
Review by Albertine Brandon
- I trialled this for 10 days and I really enjoy using it! The flavour of the sachets is actually really nice and even though I only used it for a short amount of time, I could still see slight changes in the appearance of my skin. Posted on 09/08/2015
A brilliant alternative to high-end prices of similar drinks
Review by Laura
I work with a skin clinic and its drilled into me about how collagen and vitamins are vital for skin health. The only thing is, people seem to work from the outside in - like painting the outside of a crumbing house.
I stumbled upon this after being put off by the premium price tag found in my own clinic (yet realising how well collagen drinks perform, I wanted a piece of the action!) and saw this as a cheap alternative. I know it's probably not going to work as quickly as a high-end luxury product but the price is so affordable I can get my fix without denting my wallet.
It tastes lovely, and with regular use would work to rebuild collagen stores. It's sourced from bovine collagen which means it's not suitable for my veggie friends, but as they're sachets I can carry them in my handbag easily!
Collagen works all over the body, so it's not just for those thinking about their face. Anyone with stretch marks and scars could see improvement, too.
A budget-friendly product for skin. Posted on 07/08/2015
Review by Sally Wills
- I tried out the drink and the taste is a really nice orange flavour. In terms of results, my skin felt really nice and plump and my lines were visibly reduced. Also I can see more of a glow to my skin, it looks much brighter and healthier and like I've had a month of really good sleep! I wouldn't hesitate to use the product again and think it would be great for any beauty routine. Posted on 05/08/2015
Drink your way to younger looking skin
Review by Confessions Of A Mummy
- I began to notice a change in my skin from day three. My skin looked plumper, smooth and more supple. The sachets come in a handy size which i popped in my handbag, on the go. If you are interested in adding collagen to your skincare and supplement regime, I think Wassen's Collagen Drink is an great starting point. From the results I had over the 10 days I would definitely like to continue for the 4-8 weeks to see what kind of results I get in the long run. As a busy Mummy, to a whirlwind of a 19 month old son, holding down a job as a stylist and blogging, my skincare routine sometimes gets pushed to one side but the Wassen drink is definitely for a Mum on the go who is looking to fight the first signs of ageing. Definitely recommended to all. Posted on 29/06/2015
Fantastic - like a facial!
Review by Lucy Fogg
- I have young skin that doesn't require much wrinkle-filling, but after giving Wassen Collagen a test I've noticed my skin is bright, glowing, soft and bright! After 10 days I felt like my skin was in the best shape of its life, which will be down to the skin-loving vitamins and antioxidants as well as the collagen. It truly feels as though I've been for a facial! Whilst I can't speak for the wrinkle-reducing effects, the overall appearance of my skin is much healthier. Even better, it is a yummy orange flavour and is easy to drink, so it's really worthwhile. Posted on 18/06/2015
Truly amazing product
Review by Toni Honey
- I have never tried any collagen drinks before but this drink is a real game changer, my skin looks amazing! I used this product for 10 days and noticed a difference straight away. I have quite bad acne scarred skin and this product just made it look and feel amazing. Also I think it's a great price too! Posted on 03/06/2015
Review by K
- I read in a magazine that collagen is good for joints as well as skin firmness/plumpness. My husband suffers from aching knees and has been taking 2 sachets a day and it has made a big difference to his joint movement. We have found that if you mix the sachet in water and leave it in the fridge overnight it tastes delicious in the morning. Posted on 29/04/2015
Pleasant taste and easy to fit into routine
Review by Yinka O
- I found this easy to use and digest. It also tastes fairly nice too which is quite important. It's a pretty innovative product which over time promises to improve the skin's appearance. To date I have only tried one pack and it's too early to see a definitive change, but am looking forward to seeing improvement with long term use - hence my rating. Posted on 19/02/2015
swapped my morning Berocca for Wassen
Review by Laura Claire
I'm always take Berocca in the morning to make sure I'm getting a little boost of vits every day. I tried out Wassen to get my usual boost but with the added extra of looking after my skin too. I was really pleased and noticed my skin felt smoother and more radiant. The packaging recommends taking a sachet every day for 4 weeks to fully notice the results, I've taken it for 10 days so I can't comment on its long term effects but very please so far.
A great replacement to Berocca in my opinion! Like the taste too, less sickly strong :) Posted on 28/01/2015
Review by Evelyn Wolf
- I've tried a couple of collagen drinks but this is the first one I've tried that you mix yourself. I really like the fact that you pay less for this product because you're not paying for it to be already mixed - makes it much more affordable in the long term. I've gone through one pack so far and hope to try out more in the near future to see what the long term benefits of taking this are and their effect on my skin. Posted on 28/01/2015
Love this product
Review by Emma Kershaw
- I've been trying the collagen drink out for a few weeks now and can definitely see a difference in my skin, fine lines that were appearing have improved and will hopefully improve more the longer I continue with it. It's now a must have part of my beauty routine. Posted on 28/01/2015
Fabulous collagen drink.
Review by Michelle Pan
- This was the first time I've tried a collagen drink even though I have wanted to for quite some time. I've been using the drink continually and I can safely say I have noticed such a difference in my skin. It looks more radiant and definitely more plump. The cost of the powder formula beats any of the other drinks on the market, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this. The added vitamins have also helped my hair look in much healthier condition, and my nails are also growing very quickly. Posted on 28/01/2015
A brilliant product - Glowing skin
Review by Mimi Montgomery
- Having used this product for 14 days, I was extremely impressed by the effect it had on my skin even after such a short time. I received so many compliments on how glowing my skin appeared and it certainly helped improve the condition and gave me a 'glow from within'. I don't have many fine lines as I'm 27, but I think this is a great product to use at any age as a boost to your skincare regime. I loved the added vit C - a must in winter! - and I liked the taste and how handy it was to mix up yourself without paying a premium for added water like some other brands. Brilliant product and I'm excited to see what else collagen can do for my skin over time. Posted on 27/01/2015
Love this product!
Review by Suzie Brown
- Having been a fan of botox in the past, and other collagen drinks...when I saw this product I thought it couldn't hurt to take something more natural which was a fraction of the price to the other alternatives out there. After 1 month of taking this product my skin had more of a dewy look, lines had started to diminish and I can honestly say you could see a difference...but then fast forward 3 months of taking this product daily and wow that's when it really hit me..my face looks as good as if I have had botox...seriously! I am now a fan of Wassen Collagen for life! Posted on 27/01/2015
Review by kathleen tivenan
- i have tried and tested this product for some time now i can categorically say it has been a success for me as well as softening the skin particularly the forehead lines have definitely diminished but also the vitamins in the product have been extremely beneficial so much so i never got a cold through the winter i will continue to take this product Posted on 23/01/2015